Brady vs Pegula Live Stream Free Reddit Aus Open 2021
Brady vs Pegula Live Stream: Free How To Watch Quarter-Final 2021 Australian Open Tennis is live on Reddit Eurosport.
Click To Watch Brady vs Pegula Live Stream Free
Serena Williams came through a huge test of her Australian Open title … next faces in-form Japanese third seed Naomi Osaka with a place in the final on the line. … Watch the Australian Open live on Eurosport and Eurosport app … seen her move and defend in the last four or five years,” coach Cahill said
How To Watch Brady vs Pegula
- Fixture: (10) Serena Williams vs (3) Naomi Osaka
- Date: 18 February 2021
- Tournament: Australian Open 2021
- Round: Semifinals
- Venue: Melbourne, Australia
- Category: Grand Slam
- Surface: Outdoor hardcourt
- Prize money: AUD $80 million
- Live Telecast: USA – Tennis Channel | India – Sony Ten Network / Sony Liv Premium
Brady vs Pegula preview
World No. 3 Naomi Osaka faces 23-time Grand Slam champion Serena Williams on Thursday for a place in the final of the 2021 Australian Open.
- Both players have had outstanding campaigns in Melbourne so far. Williams – vying for a record-equalling 24th Major title – was flawless in her opening rounds. She lost her first and only set of the tournament against the in-form Aryna Sabalenka in the fourth round.
- After weathering the Sabalenka storm, Williams put on a terrific display in the quarterfinal against World No. 2 Simona Halep. The American showed off her powerful groundstrokes and underrated defense to win the match 6-3, 6-3.
Brady vs Pegula head-to-head
The semifinal encounter in Melbourne is the fourth meeting between the two players. Naomi Osaka currently leads the head-to-head 2-1 over Serena Williams.
The pair have only ever faced off on hardcourts. Apart from the controversial 2018 US Open final that Osaka won, the 23-year-old also defeated Williams in Miami that year.
Williams, however, was triumphant in their last meeting on tour – in the quarterfinals of the Rogers Cup in 2019.
Brady vs Pegula prediction
Naomi Osaka enters the contest as the favorite on paper, given her record and superior ranking. However, the semifinal encounter against Serena Williams is likely going to be the sternest test she will face this fortnight.
Williams’ big-hitting game has yielded massive results on the quick surfaces at Melbourne Park this year, particularly under the lights. But the American has not just seen success by being the aggressor over the past fortnight. In her matches against Sabalenka and Halep, Williams ground out crucial points with some excellent defensive work and court coverage.
- Osaka, however, has been at her absolute best whenever she has found some rhythm from the baseline and been allowed to execute her incredibly efficient quick-strike style of play. The Japanese have been tested by both power-hitters and excellent movers in her opening five matches.
- Given the form of the two players and their style of play, this semifinal encounter seems like a blockbuster in the making.
- Williams will undoubtedly look to prevent Osaka from getting into a rhythm from the back of the court by putting pressure on her early. The American will also have to mix up her game and test the 23-year-old’s skills at the net.
- All that said, Osaka’s recent form on hardcourts and her demonstrably superior fitness may give her the edge. If the Japanese use her aggressive brand of tennis to stop her opponent from taking the initiative, she is likely to come away victorious.
On making adjustments: “I just realized I was making a lot of unforced errors on those games that I lost. I knew I had an opportunity to play better. I was like, ‘just stay in there, you can keep going.’ And that’s what I just did.”
On how this contest compared to previous ones this fortnight: “I definitely think this was the best match I’ve played this tournament, for sure. Obviously, I had to go up against No. 2 in the world. I knew I had to do better and that’s what I did. I’m excited.”
On Naomi Osaka: “She’s such a strong player on the court. And such an inspiration person off the court, which I think is really cool. I’ve been watching her and I’m sure she’s been watching me. I feel like this is such a good opportunity for me to keep doing my best.”
SERENA VS HALEP IS UNDERWAY!
Follow live rolling updates right here or why not watch the match?
- The 2021 Australian Open is live on Eurosport. Watch every match live and ad-free on the Eurosport app and eurosport.co.uk. You can download the Eurosport app for iOS and Android now. The opening Grand Slam of the season in Melbourne runs until February 21.
- A head-turning offer for head-turning tennis. A one-month Premium subscription for just 99p on the Eurosport app and eurosport.co.uk
UP NEXT: SERENA VS HALEP
- This will be a true heavyweight clash.
- Serena Williams needs just one more Grand Slam title to equal Margaret Court’s all-time record. However, the 39-year-old has been on this mission for a while now and with every passing major she doesn’t win the doubt grows over whether she will ever do it.
- Williams has played some excellent tennis over the past week or so with her battling fourth-round win over Aryna Sabalenka a sign of where the American is with her game at the moment. With the courts a little faster at Melbourne Park this year, the conditions appear to be suited to Williams’s qualities.
Get the live streaming options of this Brady vs Pegula match along with its preview, head to head, and tips here.